- When title pawns become more than 10 days delinquent are in complete default and loss of pawn collateral may occur.
- “Non-payment” of a title pawn transaction is considered delinquent and could result in loss of collateral.
- LOCAL title loans do not do predatory loans.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on loans may be as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of loan transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See contact tab for physical address and corporate information.
- LOCAL title loans complies and adheres to the local pawn code.
VISIT OUR HOME PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION www.local-title-loans.com